- "dur-dun-grrr, dur-dun-grrr, Meat Loaf ain't got nuthin on the Chief-loaf...."
- One funny moment happens in "Follow My Footprints", despite being a bit of a Mood Whiplash given the plot of the episode: Moe Skeeter and Lars Vegas trying to figure out how to steal Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper.
Moe Skeeter: Uh, Lars, the painting's on the wall.
Lars Vegas: Right, so what do you need? Bolt cutters? Screwdrivers?
Moe Skeeter: No, it's on the wall.
Lars Vegas: Of course it's on the wall! This is a museum!
Moe Skeeter: No, it's a fresco!
Lars Vegas: [grabs Moe] It's a museum!
Moe Skeeter: No! The painting's a fresco!
Lars Vegas: NOOO! The painting's a da Vinci, you witless insect! So how are we gonna take it?
Moe Skeeter: We're not! It's a fresco! And that means it's painted on the wall! [Lars takes out a flashlight to examine The Last Supper] I told you it was on the wall.
Lars Vegas: Yeah, but who knew it was on the wall?
- Zack thanks Ivy for rescuing him from a dicey situation by going on a spree of Incredibly Lame Puns with an egg-theme.
Zack: I'm a mere shell of the man I was after that horrible egg-sperience.
- In "The Play's The Thing", Carmen shows amazing hutzpa by delivering Zack and Ivy's burgers to them on their Stake Out.
Ivy: [having just seen the invoice] Zack, Carmen Sandiego was the caterer!
Zack: No way we're leaving a tip, then.
- In "Trick or Treat", Zach overhears Ivy and Carmen confronting each other, and dashes to assist his sister, only to see Carmen Sandiego running down the hallway. He jumps her and ties her up, only for "Ivy" tor remove her wig and reveal herself to be the real Carmen Sandiego. The Carmen that Zach just nabbed was really Ivy in costume. Made even funnier by the earlier conversation that he overheard.
Carmen: Interesting costume choice, Ivy.
Ivy: And did you really think you were getting out of here dressed like that.
- From earlier in the same episode:
Chief: Carmen's henchman Jack O'Lantern was spotted in Scotland, part of the Celtic region, stealing—get this, 'cause I don't—a truck filled with turnips!
- Bit of a Fridge Logic for the episode, but Halloween Costumes tend to be either Nightmare Fuel or Fetish Fuel. Which did Ivy assume Carmen was using when she chose her Halloween costume?
- From earlier in the same episode:
- Carmen joyfully singing "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" as she escapes ala Mary Poppins in "Just Like Old Times."
- In "Hot Ice", when the Chief finds Carmen herself inside ACME headquarters and initially thinks she is coming back for good:
Carmen: Now you're dreaming.
Chief: Well, then, WHOA, STOP! Uh-uh, NONONONONO—the Hindenburg was bad, but THIS IS—[his screen changes to that of a Wheel of Fortune look-alike] And I'll buy a vowel and a consonant, N-O—YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, CARMEN!
[Carmen pushes a button, and a cursor appears on the Chief's screen]
Chief: No, no, you wouldn't do that, get that thing away from me, you wouldn't do that, Car—
[Carmen pushes the cursor on the Chief's mouth, locking it in a box, and then moves it into another direction]
Carmen: Sorry, Chief, but Zack and Ivy have foiled my plans one time too many.
- In "Birds of a Feather", Carmen uses pigeons to thwart Zach and Ivy. Ivy's response:
Ivy: Ugh! One of these days you will find out you are not as clever as you think you are, Carmen Sandiego!
- In "The Tigress", Ivy has just revealed to Carmen that she was the titular new "thief" who had beaten her to the loot that Carmen intended to steal. Just then, The Chief pops in, demanding to know why Zach and Ivy used a C5 corridor without consulting him, only to see Carmen and Ivy together, with Ivy dressed as the The Tigress. He suddenly begins to stammer and look utterly confused.