- On his death bed a priest came and asked him to denounce Satan, he merely replied, "Now is not the time to make new enemies."
- The songs "Banned On Vulcan" and "When You're Dead."
- "The Dirtiest Song That Ain't" is probably the most fun you'll ever have shouting out bad words.
- His story on his Live! album about trying to explain Easter to his son, Mars.
Mars: What's Easter?Voltaire: Mars, you know, how I told about Jesus and how he was executed? Well, Easter is three days later, when he rose from the grave.Mars: Jesus is a zombie?!?!
- "Coin Operated Goi" - a parody of "Coin Operated Boy". The song details a Jewish man's desire for a non-Jewish man. In theory, potentially a tragic story. In practice, Voltaire makes it hilarious.