Voltaire The Performer
- Anvilicious/Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: "God Thinks" is a huge Take That to anyone who uses the name of "God" to further their own agendas.
- Crosses the Line Twice: "The Trouble With Tribbles".
- Ear Worm: "BRAINS!", "When You're Evil", "Zombie Prostitute"... pretty much everything, actually.
- Epileptic Trees: Some fans apparently think "Kill the Man Upstairs" is an anti-religion song. It's actually about irritating apartment neighbours.
- ...what the hell do they think the verse about vacuuming means?
- Even the Guys Want Him: At Anime Syracuse 2013, he asked the audience how many of them found him attractive. Most of them raised their hands. Including several men. And a lesbian.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "They Know Me" sounds like it's describing Dr. Gregory House. It was written in 1998, years before the show ever existed.
- He made a song called "Let It Go" in 2002.
- Misattributed Song: A lot of people think Voltaire made the song "If I Only Were a Goth", but the song was actually made by the band ThouShaltNot. Granted, the singer does sound similar.