Funny: The World Is Not Enough
- Just after the second giant-chainsaw helicopter thing is destroyed:
Zukovsky: We may have no roof but we have four good walls!
Zukovsky: *out of shot* The insurance company is never going to believe this!
- "I've always tried to teach you two things: First. Never let them see you bleed...Always have an escape plan" And then Q exits on the elevator he's standing on. Also a Moment of Awesome as it was Desmond Llewelyn's final appearance as Q in the series before his tragic death.
- After tricking a snowmobile driver into driving off a cliff, Bond delivers the Bond One-Liner "See you at the lodge" only to have a parachute open up and the entire snowmobile safely descend back down the mountain. Bond's look of total annoyance at the henchman ruining his line is priceless.
- When Renard repeats Elektra King's "There's no point in living if you can't feel alive" line, Bond says "Huh?!" in the most dumbfounded tone of voice possible, and his facial expression is just hilarious.
- When Dr. Christmas Jones orders Bond not to make any jokes about her name, he replies, "I don't know any doctor jokes."
- When Zukovsky finds Christmas in his office, he looks her over and says, "Who are you, and how did you get in? I'll call security and congratulate them. Drink?"
- Bond's ski-suit pod, or his adaptation of Inspector Gadget's inflatable coat.
- The BMW gets set-up for a big action sequence, but the helicopter saws it in half before it really gets to do anything!
Bond: Q's not gonna like this.
- It also provides a funny moment in the documentary, when the producers tell how their visit to BMW's plant left the company's representatives speechless regarding how their brand new Z8 would be used.
- "I thought Christmas only comes once a year." Painful? Yes. The entire cinema twigging what Bond's referring to and losing it? This trope.
- The banter between Bond and Dr. Molly Warmflash when he seduces her - especially when she interrupts him when he's halfway through stripping her clothes off to squeeze on his injured shoulder to ensure that he calls her this time.
- The video game has a few of its own:
- In "King's Ransom", after you initiate the third floor's lockdown sequence, the game cuts to a mercenary doing a Double Take as he turns his head to see the window he obviously just rappeled through suddenly be sealed off by a metal blast door. Even though he's wearing a mask and he doesn't say anything, you can just tell from his body language that he's thinking "WTF?!" at that moment.