Awesome: The World Is Not Enough
- "I never miss."
- Bond righting his tie under water.
- Just when you think he's been rumbled...
Christmas Jones: (in Russian) You speak English very well for a Russian.
Bond (in Russian) I studied at Oxford.
- M's use of a clock and a GPS locator card.
- I personally like the scene where this goes down:
- I have to give credit to Dr. Christmas Jones for being able to disarm a nuclear bomb while travelling at high speed in a pipeline inspection rig. Even though the bomb was never nuclear, she didn't know that when she volunteered.
- Valentin. Freeing Bond from a torture device. With one bullet. While mortally wounded.
- Even better: "I'm looking for a submarine. It's big and black and the driver is a good friend of mine."
Q: I've always tried to teach you two things: first, never let them see you bleed.Bond: And the second?Q: Always have an escape plan. (is lowered into the floor)—Desmond Llewelyn as Q's final lines before Desmond died in a tragic car accident. R.I.P.
- M slapping Elektra across the face upon the reveal of her true colors. Always loved that moment.