Funny: The Wolf Among Us
- Being a noir detective, Bigby is a Deadpan Snarker extraordinaire. His dialogue is filled with gems of snarkery depending on your choices.
- "What you see is complete. The Woodsman stumbles down a street." Bigby's comment on that seals it.
- The second time Bigby uses the mirror, he just Blah Blah Blahs it.
- The Woodsman trying to talk with a broken jaw.
- Colin bumming for smokes and drinks from Bigby by constantly reminding him that someone destroyed someone else's house.
- This exchange as Bigby and Bufkin are looking through the Book of Symbols:
Bigby: What's this?Bufkin: It says, "Bricklebit" in an old Elvish hand.Bigby: What's Bricklebit?Bufkin: A magic word.Bigby: What's it do?Bufkin: Makes animals shit gold.
- Which is actually a bit of a Genius Bonus for those who know the Donkeyskin fable. The Donkey that could shit gold was the creature that Faith skinned and wore as a cloak.
- After Bigby visits Prince Lawrence's apartment and chases down Tweedle Dee, the latter claims to be a private investigator and offers Bigby a business card as proof. Said business card turns out to be from a sandwich shop.
- One possible dialogue option while talking to the Woodsman at the Trip Trap is "You play the hand you're dealt."
Bigby: I'm not exactly comfortable with it either. But you play the hand you're dealt.
Woodsman: Well, some folks are forced to play with shit...
Bigby: That's a lovely image.
- The look of Oh, Crap on Tweedle's face when he arrogantly walks into the bar and notices Grendel beaten to shit and possibly mutilated in the corner and Bigby finishing his drink.
- In kind of a dark way, Bigby's comment upon tearing off Grendel's arm and then tossing it across the room if the player chose to do so.
Bigby: I'm the lap dog, huh? Here, fetch.
- Bufkin is bound to get a few chuckles from his mischief involving his theft of Crane's wine, and his chipper and friendly nature in contrast to Bigby's Hardboiled Detective demeanor.
- As well as being able to peek on him using the magic mirror, revealing that he's drinking on the job rather than finding the books.
- The pan reveal of Toad's aghast expression after finding Bigby having landed on and totalled his car.
Toad: My car!
- This becomes a bit of Fridge Brilliance when you remember how much Toad of Toad Hall loved his motorcars.
- An optional dialogue choice Bigby has after catching the Woodsman walking out of the can.
Number one or number two? For your sake, uh...heh, I hope it was two, otherwise you're probably shitting your pants right now.
- When Gren calls Snow a bitch, you have the option to tell him not to call her that. He says Bigby is "the bitch of the bitch" and your only "dialogue" option is to hit him.
- At the very start while you are being interrogated you can choose to remain silent, and smoke your cigarette.
Cop: "That's very helpful, thank you."
- At the Open Arms Hotel, Bigby can look at a soda machine and comment "This shit'll kill you"... and then take a puff of his cigarette.
- The crime scene investigation at the end of Episode 2 can be this. The proper way to figure things out is to connect the bitten apple and the torn dress to the killer's Snow White murder fantasy but if you play your cards wrong you could end up "deducing" that the killer is a kinky cross-dresser who gets hungry when he murders people.
- When you properly piece together the evidence in Room 207, you get this from Beauty.
- Jack's brief appearance in the Trip Trap, where he continually gets on the nerves of Bigby and everyone else in the bar until he is thrown out.
- Bigby's visit to the Trip Trap in Episode 1 ended with the bar trashed and Grendel scratched up and possibly dismembered. When Bigby walks in again to speak to Holly, she and Grendel exchange Oh, Crap looks before Holly starts putting all of her glasses away under the counter.
- After the full first season of The Walking Dead, two episodes of the second season, and two episodes of this, Telltale's famous line that's appeared in all of those episodes finally sees an unusual twist:
"Gren won't remember this."
- To note, he was high on Barmecidal ambrosia, which he then - unwisely and against recommendation - combined with malt scotch (much to the Woodsman's and potentially Bigby's protests) - so, no. He really won't.
- As terrifying as Bloody Mary is, there's a fair amount of Black Comedy in what she says, since she's a Card-Carrying Villain. Particularly her little "arf!" after mentioning feeding her victims' lungs to the family dog.
- Jack asking Bigby if he gets that "wet dog smell" when it rains.
- Georgie Porgie's "I tried" shrug after failing to cover for a desperate Ichabod Crane.
- Someone has found the most hilarious bug for the game.
- If Bigby asks Snow to talk to Rachel for him at the witch's door.
Bigby: Snow, could you handle this? I never know what to say to these people.Snow: ...You mean children?
- During the fight scene in the pawn shop, one of the items you can make Bigby use is an Anvil
- Giving Toad Crane's money to pay for a Glamour will cause him to grin widely, skip as he walks, and whistle a happy tune, the only time in the entire game you see a character out and out Squee.
- The heated argument in Beauty & Beast's apartment suddenly interrupted by the phone ringing. Their answering machine message is delivered in a very, very upbeat tone that screams "we are nowhere near this happy in our day-to-day life." Special mention goes to them saying that they'll get back to you as soon as (both force laughter) humanly possible.
- Even better: this is immediately followed up by the Jersey Devil very angrily saying that if he hears that message again he'll come down and bash their heads in.
- If the player chooses to spare the Crooked Man and keep him in a magical prison they probably expected to see him in a cage covered in magical runes or something. Instead he gets turned into a bird and kept in a small bird cage. To see such a serious and menacing character suffer such a silly yet well deserved fate is hilarious.
- At the beginning of the final showdown with Bloody Mary, the player has the option of throwing a sucker punch at her while her back is turned. She promptly ducks it. There's just something hilarious about her expecting a cheap shot from Bigby.