While the Voynich Hotel does have its serious scenes and plenty of creepy and blackness to go around, it is also drop-dead hilarious.
- Beluna's choice of shirt for Elena to wear on her date with Taizou.
Shirt: Fuck Me (*With an arrow pointing down*)
- Taizou's reaction to said shirt.
Elena: He told me to change my clothes.
- Snark distracting Alice with a claim that milk with her make her (Alice's) breasts grow bigger. In a later chapter, Vixen is guzzling down carton after carton.
- The drug dealers' offer to Kurosawa.
Note: We'll show you our tits if you let us go.
Kurosawa: Sorry, ladies, but I'm gay.
- The Sleuth Brigade's reaction to Vixen trying to flaunt her "sex appeal" in chapter 20. It must be seen for maximum effect.
- Elena quickly changes her mind about Ashkelon, the demon in the VIP room when she learns how luxuriously he tips.
Elena: I'm going to wait on him too!
- The aftermath of Amelia cooking "Baked Spotted Purple Serpent." There's very little mystery at this point on why she's so comically suicidal.