Nightmare Fuel: The Voynich Hotel
- Snark. That is all.
- Overlaps with Crowning Moment of Awesome. Elena deals with a problematic individual in one of the most horrific ways possible... by beheading her and putting her head outside as a decoration.
- Before one find out she's actually quite nice, Tenebraum is unnerving, to say the least.
- She segues into a tragic and sad kind of creepy later on.
- The fact that there are active land mines which are periodically set off when someone, unwittingly, activates them, including Amelia's family and Peace. And the fact that this is a very real concern in war torn countries.
- Taizou's past catches up to him when Elena is out-of-town. Fingore, The Tooth Hurts, Ear Ache and Eye Scream ensue. And Elena is REALLY not pleased. Tranquil Fury-empowered Ludicrous Gibs ensue.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.