Funny: The Slender Man Mythos
- A Slenderverse fan video (created for a contest), set to Ceann's "Blame the Viking".
- Slender Man decides to have some fun with people on Omegle.
- Slowbeef and Diabetus take on Slender. Saul Slenderman is the result.
- In Boring Trousers' video, Let's Play Odd Scanlines (where they mock a badly-filmed camcorder LP), the video is cut short by the LPer's camera falling over. Boring Trousers takes the video's premature end as a form of mercy.
[After the camera falls and cuts to black]
Snix: "It sounded like he was being attacked by something in real life."
CJ: "It was Slender Man!"
Adam: "Thank you, Slender Man!"
- Slenderbone, a pornographic book on this very mythos. You did not read that wrong there is a pornographic book on the Slender Man Mythos! You can actually download that masterpiece if you google it, or if you don't have three dollars to spare watch MrCreepyPasta read it here.