Funny: The Queen's Thief
- The results of the magus' pep-talk to Gen in Queen of Attolia are equal parts awesome and hilarious.
Gen: You told me I could still do something.
Magus: I meant talk your queen into surrendering, not burn our navy in its own harbor!
Sounis: What was he doing?
- And Sounis' reaction once he realizes that it was the Thief who did it.
Adviser: Well, your majesty, stealing your magus.
- Gen deliberately unnerving the council by playing with a coin and tossing it in the air. Just when the spokesperson seemed like he had enough, Irene kicked Gen with her foot, causing him to jump with outrage. Made awesome when Gen still manages to catch the coin while glaring at her.
- Phresine tells Gen the story of the king who promised the moon goddess never to tell a lie under her eye in exchange for a prosperous kingdom. It looks like she's working up to a Downer Ending as the king, years later, almost gives a false name while acting as Prince Incognito, and Gen is getting more and more uncomfortable... then the king's friend breaks an amphora of wine over his head. Which reminds him of his promise.
- Irene tells Relius that she once threw an inkpot at Gen during their wedding night'')
Relius: I never thought you would be a fishwife.Irene: Lo, the transforming power of love
- Sounis Sophos returns to the court of Attolia.
Attolis: You shot the ambassador?Sounis: You gave me the gun!Attolis: I didn't mean for you to shoot an ambassador with it!
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.