- Quite an unintentional one that borders on Fridge Logic, but at one point, Bombay's former coach, who serves as his antagonist of sorts in the first film, berates him for pulling a fast one on him, ending it with telling him that he wasn't even a has-been; he was a never-was. Words that mean a lot coming from someone who's been coaching pee-wee for 30 years and aimed at a high-powered attorney.
- Well, check out the dramatic newspaper headlines about the hockey matches. Pee-Wee is Serious Business in this setting.
- The team protests being called "The Mighty Ducks:"
Guy Germaine: They don't even have teeth!
- This gem:
Bombay: Karp, how many fingers am I holding up?
Peter: He wouldn't know that anyway.
- Russ Tyler heckling the Ducks is amazing.
"Hey, Goldberg! I bet if that puck was a CHEESEBURGER, you'd stop it! Ha ha ha!"
- "Yes sir, Mr. Ducksworth! Thank you very much, Mr. Ducksworth! QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK, MR. DUCKSWORTH!"
- Gordon's first practice with the team:
Averman: Just so you know, we really suck.
Gordon: Hey, I'll decide who sucks around here.
(cut to the all the kids tripping over each other during the face off)
Gordon: (shaking his head) They really suck.
- The kids mistaking Gordon for a drug dealer when they first meet him.
"This is a drug-free neighborhood!"
- Gordon making Mr. Tibbles hand over his whistle.
You can have it back at the end of the school term.