Heartwarming: The Mighty Ducks
The Films The Mighty Ducks:
- Charlie and Gordon bonding and playing together, while Charlie's mom watches.
- Charlie welcoming Banks to the team and then passing the puck to him in his first game with them, unlike everyone else.
- The LA street hockey team reteaches Team USA how to play with pride. By the end of the game, all are seen as Worthy Opponents.
- When Banks returns from his injury and Russ begins to take off his jersey, Charlie stops him and tells Bombay Banks can have his roster spot.
- The scene of Orion skating with his wheelchair-bound daughter, while Bombay explains how he gave up his pro career to take care of her.
- The hug between Orion and Conway at the end of the movie.
- The way that Bombay catches Charlie's eye at the end of the big game with a look that says "I told you that you and Orion would be awesome together."
- When Grin saves Stanley from falling to his death.
Stanley: You, you saved my life, but why?Grin: It's my way.
- When, after Wildwing saved everyone again, the gang tells him that he's a better leader than even Canard himself.
- All the Nosedive and "Baby" moments that aren't tear jerking, especially whenever Nosedive used his new watch to sooth the little alien.
- Honestly, the moment when Wildwing swoops in and saves Nosedive after seemingly being blown up moments before is not just a "Crowning Moment of Heartwarming," but of funny, heartwarming, and awesome all in one!
Nosedive: Bro! You’re alive! Cool!
- Tanya goes off on the Saurians to avenge the fallen Wildwing; then Wildwing starts firing at the enemy with her and thanks her. It's her reaction that really makes it a moment of heartwarming as apposed to a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Tanya: This is for you, Wildwing!Wildwing: Thanks, Tanya; 'ppreciate.Tanya: WILDWING! You're okay!