- A magazine ad for Lost Vikings 2 showed a giant, fiery explosion, with the text over it, "You idiots. That was our village!"
- The discussion that happens when a level is failed 15 times:
Thor: This is the voice of Thor, the Viking god of thunder. I am real angry with you guys.Erik: How have we displeased you, oh mighty voice of Thor?Olaf: Why can't we see you?Thor: Would you want to be seen with Vikings that have failed 15 times to get through a level?Erik: But...Thor: In my day, Vikings were faced with much more difficult levels, and we always got past them on the first try!Olaf: Always?Thor: Do you doubt Thor? Now go out there and find that exit!!!
- When Baleog asks one of the shamans if gods will make Olaf eat less, he answers that even their power has its limits.
- The intro to Lost Vikings 2 shows the vikings being abducted by Tomator, only to be flung through space and time because Olaf misreads a lever:
Baleog: The sign said "Do Not Touch!" NOT "DONUTS!!!"Olaf: ...Oh.
- A recurring joke in The Lost Vikings 2 features new character Fang the werewolf, in which nobody can seem to get right what sort of half-animal he is.
Olaf: Well, we've still got Fang. He attacks and jumps and stuff.Erik: A talking, jumping ferret, huh?Fang: Quit badgering me!Olaf: I don't know how much more of this he can bear...
Baelog: Where are we now? And what happened to that goat?
- The confusion only continues as the game progresses.