Headscratchers: The Lost Vikings
- Fridge Logic: Game structure aside, why do seafaring vikings have Super Drowning Skills? They're even on a boat in the intro to the second game and I don't see any devil fruit.
- Maybe all that heavy armor? Just because someone's a sailor doesn't mean he can swim.
- Believe it or not, this is Truth in Television for the era depicted. In those days, sailors who could swim were among the most tempting to the fates.
- "Vikings can swim, but your game cartridge can't."
- The alien worlds have toxic water?