- The scene at the airport where Numspa attempts to have Jarrell arrested. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome as Jarrell foils the attempt by pointing out that if he's arrested, the Ajanti Dagger will end up in an evidence locker until after the trial, anywhere from a month to a year - more than enough time to turn his quest into even more of a mockery than it already is.
Jarrell: *speaks in a goofy accent* My brother has forgiven me! (kisses cheek)
- The scene wherein Jarrell tries to sneak into a place via a shortcut through a suburban backyard and suddenly finds himself awkwardly facing the family who lives there in mid-cookout. "Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten anyone. I just...I just want some chips. I just want some chips." (pointing gun) "Turn that over, man, it's burning! It's burning, turn it over!"
- Jarrell makes a scary noise upon entering the maze.
Jarrell: It's a piece of cake! Oooooeeeeeoooooohh!
- Jarrell calls Kee Nang "Agent 69".
- The Golden Child makes friends with one of the really dumb bad guy by bringing a soda can to life, and having it do a little dance number.
- A variation on Punch! Punch! Punch! Uh Oh....
- The Old Man knows Jarrell all too well.
The Old Man: Keep your thought as pure as the water.
Jarrell: Hey, this water ain't really that pure.
The Old Man: Un-heh, neither are you.
- And after he gets the knife.
Jarrell: I got the knife... now turn on the goddamn lights!
- Jarrell walks past a newsstand and reads over the shoulder of a man perusing a "Chunky Asses" magazine:
"Butt Pie"....that's the sequel to a book written called "Butt Cake"....very popular on the newsstands.... was a butt with cake all over it. (The man puts the magazine down and leaves in a hurry. Chandler looks at the mag and calls after him) " Chunky Asses"?