Funny / The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
- While Sinbad and the others are working to escape the latest Death Trap they've gotten trapped in, Haroun manages to make a fool of himself...again.
Sinbad: Make a rope, out of your turbans and sashes.
Haroun: (takes off his sash) Come on everyone, use your turbans and sashes. (his pants promptly fall down)
- Actually, Haroun is pretty much the cause of all the funny moments in the film.
- When they arrive on Lemuria:
Sinbad: "I was surprised you volunteered."
Haroun: "Land! Any land is good for these legs!"
Sinbad: "Even dangerous land?"
Haroun: "Dangerous?! You never said it was dangerous!"
- May or may not be intentional, but when Margiana's owner dismisses her as "a worthless slave." There aren't many men who would look at her and think "Worthless."
- In the original home video release, the closed captions reveal that Koura's spells are breakfast cereal slogans spelled backwards.