- Many of the "In Hell" comics
- "Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion."
- "OK sir, would you like inferno or non-inferno? Ha! Just kidding! It's all inferno, of course! I just get a kick out of saying that."
- A man cheerfully whistles as he pushes a wheelbarrow of coal in Hell, glumly observed by two devils:
Devil: You know, I just don't think we're reaching that guy...
- As a bunch of trenchcoated mobsters are moving around pieces of furniture, their leader is telling another man "And if you don't have the boss's money tomorrow, your house isn't the only thing we'll rearrange."
- The gangster with his hands out in front of him as if to judge whether the sofa works in its new location really sells this one.
- A guy is showing his buddy his pet Tyrannosaurus Rex, which he keeps in a pit with a trap door over it. The buddy is saying "Eat anything, huh? I bet a dollar he won't eat my pocket knife!" The caption: "Mitch loses a dollar."
- Similarly, a man in an orchestra is holding only one cymbal - his other hand is empty. The man thinks, "This time I won't screw up! I won't, I won't, I won't, I won't..." The caption: "Roger screws up."
- Similarly, one singer in a chorus takes that fraction-of-a-second between the choir finishing a song and the audience starting to applaud to belch out the phrase "That's all, folks!"
- Two policemen are confronting a man dressed in a chicken suit with a bird cage on his head holding a mallet surrounded by several unconscious people. The caption: "Well, I'll be darned! He DOES have a license to do that!"'
- At a butler's convention, two cops are examining the corpse of a murdered butler, surrounded by men in butler uniforms. Caption: "Rawlings, I hate starting a week like this."
- "So this sailor dude whips out a can of spinach, this crazy music starts playing, and well... Just look at this place!"
- Frankenstein's monster, Frankenstein himself, and igor are all eating at a diner when the monster, having had enough of Igor, jumps up from the table and gives Igor an earful, all the while Frankenstein is looking genuinely embarrassed and having a very painful looking Luminescent Blush by the whole thing as everyone in the diner is staring at the table with Oh Crap! expressions.
The Monster: All right, that's it! I may be a reanimated corpse put together from dismembered body parts, but at least I'm not a hunchbacked little grave robber like you!
- A dog pulls a gun on his owner while said owner is eating dinner. The dog says, "Alright, bucko, I'm through with begging."
- At the Midvale School for the Gifted, a student strains trying to push the door, clearly labeled "Pull," open.
- What really makes this funny is that this is likely a situation we've all been in at some point or another. Too easy to relate too.