- Welcome to Hell, here's your accordion.
- As a bunch of trenchcoated mobsters are moving around pieces of furniture, their leader is telling another man "And if you don't have the boss's money tomorrow, your house isn't the only thing we'll rearrange."
- The gangster with his hands out in front of him as if to judge whether the sofa works in its new location really sells this one.
- A man cheerfully whistles as he pushes a wheelbarrow of coal in Hell. Above him, two devils watch in confusion.
Devil: You know, I just don't think we're reaching that guy...
- A guy is showing his buddy his pet Tyrannosaurus Rex, which he keeps in a pit with a trap door over it. The buddy is saying "Eat anything, huh? I bet a dollar he won't eat my pocket knife!" The caption: "Mitch loses a dollar."
- Two policemen are confronting a man dressed in a chicken suit with a bird cage on his head holding a mallet surrounded by several unconscious people. The caption: "Well, I'll be darned! He DOES have a license to do that!"'
- At a butler's convention, two cops are examining the corpse of a murdered butler, surrounded by men in butler uniforms. Caption: "Rawlings, I hate starting a week like this."
- "So this sailor dude whips out a can of spinach, this crazy music starts playing, and well... Just look at this place!"
- Frankenstein's monster, Frankenstein himself, and igor are all eating at a diner when the monster, having had enough of Igor, jumps up from the table and gives Igor an earful, all the while Frankenstein is looking genuinely embarrassed and having a very painful looking Luminescent Blush by the whole thing as everyone in the diner is staring at the table with Oh, Crap expressions.
The Monster: All right, that's it! I may be a reanimated corpse put together from dismembered body parts, but at least I'm not a hunchbacked little grave robber like you!