The First Movie
- Three meta-Out Of Character Moments worth noting:
- Jet Li's entire characterisation rant when sitting in Stallone's truck - it's funny to see someone who's typecast as The Stoic in nearly all his Hollywood roles being given full Large Ham licence.
- Mickey Rourke, keeping his look from The Wrestler and Iron Man 2, now has an obsession with 'decorating' everything around him, whether it's Lee Christmas's head or a guitar he's planning to smash up when it's completed.
- It's Mickey's "interpretation" of Charlottes Web that really sells the scene, though.
- The scene in the church.
- "This guy, he loves working in the jungle."
- "He wants to be President."
- Speaking of meta, Randy Couture's explanation of his ear deformity is marked by everyone immediately having a Here We Go Again reaction.
- "Are you CRAZY?! YOU COULDA KILLED ME!!" "You're welcome!"
- Immeidately after Hale Caesar guns down a small army with his AA-12.
Hale: REMEMBER THIS SHIT AT CHRISTMAS!
- Jason Statham vs. Domestic Abuser Bastard Boyfriend and friends: "Don't worry, we got your back." Hilarity ensues.
- "Buddha. Pest."
- The Gag Reel. Bruce Willis can't remember the name of the island, and Stallone can't hang up his damned gun belt.
- The second movie's gag reel features perhaps the ultimate showdown: Armed terrorists with assault rifles... versus Novak Djokovic and his racquet.
- The deleted scene, where Gunnar tells off the pirate leader for not having a parrot on his shoulder.
- Speaking of Gunnar
- It's good to hang pirates.