Funny: The Chipmunk Adventure
- The recording:
Alvin: Hello? Dave! What a coincidence! We were just talking about you! Sure. Miss Miller, its Dave. He wants to talk to you.
Ms. Miller: Hello?
(Theodore press a button to play the recorder. But it's playing in reverse)
David (recording): Eyb eyb. Eporue ni em teem ot, Erodoeht dna, Nomis, Nivla tnaw I. Rellim sm, olleh? Eporue ni em teem ot...
(Ms. Miller rubs her ear)
Simon: It's not your hearing aid, Ms. Miller.
Alvin: (nervous laugh) It's a bad connection.
(Theodore trying to press the right buttons; he presses the slow motion button)
David (recording): Heeelllloooo Miiiissss Miilleeeer?
(Alvin face palms and Simon is all "WTF?")
Ms. Miller: David, are you drunk?
(Theodore presses the correct button; he faints)
David (recording): Hello, Ms. Miller? I want Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, to meet me in Europe. Bye bye.
Ms. Miller: Could you repeat that, David?
(Alvin throws his arms up and groans in frustration)
- Simon barely catches the edge of the hot air balloon as it takes off.
- Then, Simon getting drenched while hanging on to his dear life. Then he gets crushed between two hot air balloon baskets.
Brittany: Watch where you're going!
Alvin: We have the right-of-way!
- Every interaction between Klaus and Sophie.
- Klaus very grudgingly playing tug-of-war with Sophie. He's satisfied with winning, only to belatedly realize the "rope" was one of his favorite pair of socks.
- Claudia blaming Sophie for the broken vase (which Claudia did it).
Klaus: You mangy mutt. That was a priceless antique!
Claudia: KLAUS! HEEL!! Really now, you're such a bully.
- The Gilligan Cut:
Alvin: You take all this wampum, and we take little butterball you steal from us last night. How about it?
(Alvin and Simon tied up)
Simon: Great negotiating, Alvin.
- The Running Gag of Theodore just about to take a bite of some food and being dragged off at the last minute.
- While sneaking though the village:
Alvin: THEO-- (suddenly surrounded by spear-weilding villagers)
- Most of Simon's Deadpan Snarker tendencies, but special mention goes to...
Simon: Alvin, land the balloon by the fountain
Simon: Like I said. In the tree.