Funny / The Brothers Grimm
- The whole film in general. When it's not attacking the viewer with bizarre Nightmare Fuel, it's downright hysterical.
- This gem very early on. Jake almost blabs on how lucrative their business is and:
Will: He can't hold his ale.
Jake: I can't hold me ale!
Everyone in the Tavern: (loud cheers)
- When they arrive at Marbaden and a tomboy tells her father about the Grimm's when the suspicious village is holding them at gunpoint:
Will: Look at this strapping young lad!
Peasant: "He" is my daughter.
) And a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!
- Cavaldi is a riot and a scene-stealer at all times he appears.
Cavaldi: The Great Cavaldi never panics.
[Sees a small fluffy cat nuzzle his leg]
[kicks the cat into the spinning blades of his torture device, shredding it into burger]
- "Trust the toad!"
- At one point in the film, the wolf shakes its head at a character's stupidity.