Funny: The Brothers Grimm
From the Terry Gilliam Film
- The whole film in general. When it's not attacking the viewer with bizarre Nightmare Fuel, it's downright hysterical.
- When they arrive at Marbaden and a tomboy tells her father about the Grimm's when the suspicious village is holding them at gunpoint:
Will: Look at this strapping young lad!Peasant: "He" is my daughter.Will: (Beat) And a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!
- Cavaldi is a riot and a scene-stealer at all times he appears.
- "Trust the toad!"
- At one point in the film, the wolf shakes its head at a character's stupidity.
Once Upon a Brothers Grimm
- Wilhelm runs into a witch who gives him the enchanted cloak.
Wilhelm: Jakob? Is that you?
Witch: Do I look like a Jakob to you?
- "THE FROG IS NOT A PRINCE!"
- Wilhelm is stuffing himself with the goodies the witch of Hansel and Gretel made to fatten them and Jakob.
Wilhelm: Want some gingerbread?
Jakob: No! That woman never washed her hands before she bakes!
(Wilhelm eats it anyway)
- Jakob suddenly finds himself in the bed of Red Riding Hood's grandma, in her nightgown. He hears a knock on the door (the Big Bad Wolf) and shouts "Go away! There's no one home!".
- This dialogue:
Wilhelm: I don't know your name. I just know that you're a jackass.
Jackass: Well, that's my name. Jackass. You can call me Jack.
- The air-headed Little Red Riding Hood.