- "Ladies do not start fights, but they can finish them."
- Pretty much anytime the watchdog duo of Napoleon and Lafayette are on-screen. L'il ol' cricket bug, indeed...
Lafayette: "Well, where's my BEDDY-BYE BASKET?!"
- For that matter, the entire chase scene with Edgar and the dogs.
- When Napoleon pushes up the sidecar beside the motorbike, Lafayette grabs onto the motorbike so he can get Edgar only for the motorbike to veer away so Lafayette is holding onto the edge of the motorbike, grinning nervously at Edgar, who is smiling deviously and looking between the motorbike and the sidecar before stomping on Lafayette's paws.
- Even better, the scene when Edgar returns to the countryside to recover incriminating evidence from them. Hilarity Ensues.
- When Edgar sneaks out of the house with the cats in the first place. He gets "held up" by a tree branch, notices that he's approaching a police station and promptly hauls ass in the opposite direction, only to then accidentally ride down the steps into a subway station.
- "Schwinger? Vat is a schwinger?"
- Uncle Waldo, you are making a scene. A HILARIOUS ONE!
"Now, girls, don't go shooshing your old Uncle Waldo! Why, you'll wake up the whole neighborhood! WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
- "Abigail! AAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIA!"
- Georges Hautecourt.
- "Elevators are for old people!"
- The part where they take the stairs and Georges rides Edgar piggy back after attaching his cane to Edgar's suspenders and using them to launch himself onto Edgar, shouting, "Upward and onward! Whee!"
- Roquefort: "QUIET!"
- And everyone freezes in mid-fight in response until Roquefort opens the lock. And then they resume fighting.
- When Madame is taking a picture of the cats
Madame: Say "cheese"!
Roquefort: Did somebody say cheese? -FLASH-
- Many of Edgar's moments can be this, which are briliantly animated by Milt Kahl.
- When O'Malley asks Roquefort to find his gang of alley cats to help him out
: Alley cats
?! But I'm a mouse!
- The alley cats taunting Roquefort and then they are about to eat him:
Scat Cat: O'Malley?! *Drops him*
- The end, with everyone of the cast singing "Everybody wants to be a cat", including Napoleon and Lafayette!
Lafayette: Hey Napoleon, that sounds like the end!
Napoleon: Wait a minute, I'm the leader! I'll say when it's the end... Oomph! It's the end.
- When Scat Cat and his gang run off to save O'Malley, Duchess, and the Kittens, Roquefort finds himself chasing after them. They pass a street corner café, and one patron, seeing a pack of anxious cats followed by a mouse, dumps his wine on the street.
- Shun Gon's solo in Everybody wants to be a Cat.
Shun Gon: Shang Hai Hong Kong egg fu jong! Fortune cookie always wrong!