The Fan Remake
- The remake makes good use of formerly unused sprites from the old trilogy. Example: As soon as you reach the end of the first motorcycle level, the pickup truck carrying a Donovan Mook that was harassing you crashes into a cargo truck. As a result, it loses a wheel and the said Donovan gets sent smashing into its back window head-first.
- Similar one is when you have to smash your way through some walls and another Donovan mook try to run you over with a bulldozer. At the end of the level, there is a steel pillar that finally gets between you and the bulldozer. The bulldozer will crash into it and the impact sends a barrel rolling down from the above level, and knocking the mook out.
- This sequence is also in the original Streets of Rage 3.
- Cody appears as a Unique Enemy.
- In a fanmade mod for the remake called H.U.N.T.E.R, your team gets drugged in one of the routes, and proceeds to get high off their rockers, with all the weird stuff accompanying it which includes such Lampshade Hanging such as how no matter what missions the mod gives you, it all boils down to you beating the crap out the enemies, and how they're all being controlled all the time by someone. At the end of that route, it's revealed that you have, in your doped-out-of-your-mind state, beaten up the punks in the entire building, and damaged this particular organization so badly that even though the Big Bad escapes, the organization has no hope of ever getting back on its feet.
- Another mod called "Adam's Story" is based off of SOR 3 and details what Adam and Max got up to during the events of that game. And on the road to the good ending the entire journey involves Adam and Max making a fair bit of light of their situation. Including one bit in Petrov's building where Adam and Max try to look for Petrov's room...and you can go into the wrong rooms with either the TROLOLOLO song, Rick Astley (which Adam even acknowledges) or "What Is Love" playing. Another level on that good ending route takes place in Mr. X's old skyscraper from SOR 1...converted into a crack den and...BDSM playground. Adam and Max are suitably at a horrified loss for words. Including a cameo from Guy and Lucia!