Funny: Spice World
- "What happened to the bomb on the bus?"
- "I love these girls, I would do anything for 'em. But I won't do that."
- When the girls are brought to Mr Step's Boot Camp, they all walk out to the course dressed in army gear...except Victoria who's wearing a cocktail dress (albeit with a camouflage print) and platform shoes. Naturally she half-asses the obstacle course.
- When the aliens appear, one of them extends his hand...to grab Mel B's boobs. Another angrily says "I told you, shake HANDS!"
Alien 1: It's them. There's the little blonde one.Alien 2: You said that already. And that time it was a sheep!
- When asked to give an autograph for one of the alien's 'brother', Mel C asks of The Unpronouncable name - "is that three or four ks?"
- Victoria is asked to autograph an alien's belly while Gerri gives another a big kiss.
- And when they first appear...
- The Imagine Spot featuring an Agatha Christie parody. The detective is investigating a murder and he comes to Emma who looks incredibly suspicious and has a gun and bandoleer beside her. Then she smiles sweetly and he immediately names someone else as the culprit.
- Which turns into a Chekhov's Gun later when Emma uses the power of her smile to get the policeman to forgive them for all the road rage they've caused.
- The sight of Victoria being the one driving the tour bus across London.
- And the fact that she Drives Like Crazy to boot.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.