- On an alien spacecraft crashing to Earth in 1709:
Harry: See? It's not impossible, it's ridiculous.
- On an alien contact team being led by a psychologist:
Harry: So that's what the little green men are saying these days? "Take me to your therapist"?
- On being extracted from the mission, Beth answers Ted's complaints:
Beth: We're the welcome wagon for the aliens, Ted, and there's no aliens. (loud whisper) It was all Made In America!
- This exchange:
Harry: You a religious man, Norm?
Norman: Atheist, but I'm flexible.
- The last lines:
Norman: Why you holding my hand?
Harry: No. You were holding my hand.
- On life in the underwater facility:
Harry: It's like living in a vagina.
- The helium scene. Especially hearing Samuel L. Jackson say, "Follow the Yellow Brick Road."