* "What happened to the bomb on the bus?"
* "I love these girls, I would do anything for 'em. [[Music/Meatloaf But I won't do that.]]"
* When the girls are brought to Mr Step's Boot Camp, they all walk out to the course dressed in army gear...except Victoria who's wearing a cocktail dress (albeit with a camouflage print) and platform shoes. Naturally she half-asses the obstacle course.
* When the aliens appear, one of them extends his hand...to grab Mel B's boobs. Another angrily says "I told you, shake HANDS!"
** When asked to give an autograph for one of the alien's 'brother', Mel C asks of TheUnpronouncable name - "is that three or four ks?"
*** Which Emma then correctly tells her that it's four.
** Victoria is asked to autograph an alien's belly while Gerri gives another a big kiss.
** And when they first appear...
--> '''Alien 1:''' It's them. There's the little blonde one.
--> '''Alien 2:''' You said that already. And that time it was a sheep!
* The ImagineSpot featuring an Creator/AgathaChristie parody. The detective is investigating a murder and he comes to Emma who looks incredibly suspicious and has a gun and bandoleer beside her. Then she smiles sweetly and he immediately names someone else as the culprit.
** Which turns into a ChekhovsGun later when Emma uses the power of her smile to get the policeman to forgive them for all the road rage they've caused.
* The sight of '''Victoria''' being the one driving the tour bus across London.
** And the fact that she DrivesLikeCrazy to boot.