YMMV: Spice World
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The girls stop the bus to pee in the bushes and run into a crew of aliens who want tickets to their show but it's sold out. The girls are completely unfazed by this and even sign autographs for the aliens.
- Ham and Cheese: Richard E. Grant can say he only did this film for the money and for his daughter, but he was clearly having a good time doing it.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The scene where the girls imagine what they'd be like as mothers, now that all of the girls have their own children. Especially the case with Victoria Beckham, who says 'Thank God for boarding school' in this scene, but by all accounts is a very hands-on mother to her four kids.
- Narm Charm: No one disputes it's a terrible movie but for nostalgic reasons, any young'un now cannibalizing their youth in search of amusement can still reasonably enjoy the trip back through the 90s with the girls.
- Nightmare Fuel: That scene with the aliens qualifies. They looked creepy and their voices sounded almost like the deadites from the Evil Dead trilogy. Who's idea was that?
- Uncertain Audience: The Nostalgia Chick talks about how the movie is a weird mesh of kiddie jokes and adult humor.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: Any viewer outside the demographic will laugh or weep at the sight of so many great British actors in this film.