- Episode 5 has this:
Sleet: Why are we stopped for a puny tree!?!
Sleet (suddenly nonchalant): Ah. That's why.
- Sonic goofing off by playing tennis with himself (AND serving as the referee) in "Last Resort".
- From "The Price of Freedom":
) Robotnik Intelligence Agent N, and you are hereby arrested for crimes against the state, and because... Dr. Robotnik HATES HEDGEHOGS!
- From episode 1.
Oracle: Come, Sonic! Your destiny awaits!
Sonic: Tell it to wait outside, I'm too tired to care.
- The hedgehogs using the Do-Bot to erase Robotnik's memory of the cassette tape.
- In "Wedding Bell Blues," there's this exchange.
Robotnik: Sleet, you idiot!
Sleet: No, sire. I'm the conniving one! Dingo's the idiot!
- "Beginnings" has this exchange as Robotnik tries to figure out what the Resistance's secret weapon is.
Robot: Sensors indicate that the subject is blue, sir.
Robotnik: Blue? Is that all!?
- "Getting to Know You" has this.
Dingo: (on Sonia) She's pretty.
Sleet: And you're ugly. Now let's get to work.
- Sonic and Manic disguised as belly dancers in "Who Do You Think You Are?".