- The Rottentroll talent show, which features such highlights as:
- Sigsworthy Crags reciting a poem commemorating an airship he had built, only to trail off and make dog noises.
- Kettlewell sewing a sweater in real time.
- Yockenthwaite singing his favourite song.
Yockenthwaite: There were ten thousand in the bed and the little one said...
- The first demonstration of Jim Jam Ya Ha!
- The Narrator having his voice raised in pitch and trying to tell a friend of his not to pick him up.
The Narrator: Hello, Phil, I'm just ringing to say I won't make the darts match tonight. No, it's a very bad line, I think. Anyway, Dave can play instead of... no, it is just a bad line, mate. Yeah, well, you - you sound like an alien to me, too.