* The Rottentroll talent show, which features such highlights as:
** [[MadScientist Sigsworthy Crags]] reciting a poem commemorating an airship he had built, only to trail off and make dog noises.
** Kettlewell sewing a sweater in real time.
** Yockenthwaite singing his favourite song.
--->'''Yockenthwaite''': ''There were ten thousand in the bed and the little one said...''
* The first demonstration of [[IKnowKungFaux Jim Jam Ya Ha!]]
* The Narrator [[NoFourthWall having his voice raised in pitch]] [[ItMakesSenseInContext and trying to tell a friend of his not to pick him up]].
-->'''The Narrator''': ''Hello, Phil, I'm just ringing to say I won't make the darts match tonight. No, it's a very bad line, I think. Anyway, Dave can play instead of... no, it '''is''' just a bad line, mate. Yeah, well, [[BlatantLies you - you sound like an alien to me, too.]]''
* The episode "Twelve Angry Trolls" parodies televised court proceedings, with the narrator showing courtroom sketches of:
** Kettlewell kicking Trucklecrag in the stomach
** A BigBallOfViolence
** A picture of some birch trees by the river wharf in late autumn
** The jury with their mouths closed
** The jury with their mouths open
* [[PowerRangers The Barrel Rangers!]] Martin Clunes/The Narrator's reaction makes it better.
* The Rottentroll Files. The various descriptions of the characters, especially Yockenthwaite's.
* The various sports getting mixed up in the Rottentrolympics, leads to some interesting results...