Funny: Proven Guilty
- Harry quoting the Dukes of Hazzard after getting into a wreck that requires him to climb out the side of the Beetle.
- Harry kicks down a door, ready for a fight, and shouts, "And I'm all out of bubblegum!". Naturally, there's nobody there.
- Harry asks why Charity and Molly are so at odds with each other.
- While at SPLATTERCON!!! Harry and Rawlins have to get those name tags that read "Hello! I'm...". Since the printer is broken, they can write in whatever they want. Harry writes in "An Innocent Bystander". Rawlins writes "An Authority Figure".
- Bob's reaction to Molly showing up at Harry's door to shower. Giddy doesn't even begin to cover it.
- Made even funnier in the audiobooks, where James Marsters' giddy Bob voice is absolutely hilarious.
- Also in the audiobooks, whenever SPLATTERCON!!! is mentioned, James Marsters says, "Splattercon, exclamation point, exclamation point, exclamation point," in a somewhat deadpan voice.
- "Get away from her, you bitch!"
- For a bit of context, said line was uttered just before Harry engaged a fear-consuming faerie masquerading as an unnamed movie monster with black carapace, serrated tail, feline agility, double jaws and acidic blood.
- And then made bitter by the fact that, being distracted by enjoying himself awesomely thrashing the monster, he let the actual victim bleed out.
- Harry gets captured by a second string vampire, who... puts him up for sale on eBay.
Crane: Start building more tax shelters, Glau. This is going rather well.
Harry: Yeah? So who's going to pony up for one Harry Dresden, slightly used?
- When Charity is introduced to Thomas, she fixes him with a steady stare and says levelly, "You're the White Court vampire who took my husband to that strip bar."
- When the team are gearing up to go into the Nevernever, Murphy asks who else he is bringing for help, to which Harry is evasive, pissing her off.
Murphy: You're enjoying this. You just love to dance around questions and spring surprises when you know something the rest of us don't.
Harry: It's like heroin for wizards.
- Harry's response to learning just how many Winter fae are coming to kill him.
- Context aside, Harry pouring a jug of ice water on Molly is hilarious, if only because he gives her no indication it's coming.
- Molly explaining to Harry that she's "explored" to which Harry replies, "Well, Magellan...."
- And the bit about 'solo exploration' and 'going blind'; "You're joking, that's a joke right, Harry?"