Nightmare Fuel: Proven Guilty
- The results of the spiritual mauling of the fetches' and Molly's various victims, particularly one girl who was driven into a permanent state of catatonia. In Harry's own words, "She's not coming back."
- Lloyd Slate's fate. He was a bastard, but nobody deserves that.
- When Harry looks at a heroin addict with the Sight, her addiction manifests as green-black veins under her skin ending at dozens of tiny, hungry mouths opening and closing where her needle tracks were in the real world.
- Murphy gets taken off the Splattercon!!! investigation as punishment for disappearing all day into the Nevernever, so she isn't on hand to spin things in a way that could exonerate Nelson. Considering he went crazy in the wake of Molly's mind-tampering and wandered away from the convention in a fit of paranoia, he probably doesn't have an alibi for the other attacks either, so may have wound up blamed for the murders as well as the theater-owner's beating.
- At Molly's trial, the Merlin shows he is not a runner for the Reasonable Authority Figure he's been building himself up to be. When Harry finishes his speech and beat the Merlin at his own game, the Merlin moves to have Molly executed immediately, just to spite Harry. Thank God, literally, that The Cavalry showed up in time.
- This one is coming from the table top books, but Darby showing up, Molly's idea for using fear as motivating factor all from the same person Sandra Marling. And if you take some of the banter in the books as applicable to the books she disappeared with out a trace after Splattercon!!! They could have pulled an elaborate plan on Dresden and Molly that racked up a huge body count and manage to get out with Dresden noticing until he was writing down his case files and could have been working for anyone and are still out there.