- While the movie was pretty much average, there was the one exchange between Divatox and Rita that made it priceless.
Divatox: Hi Rita, D. here. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I totally forgot about the time change, but I need you to tell me this: how do I get rid of the Power Rangers?
[speaking from another planet]
Rita Repulsa: What? The Power Rangers? Ha, ha, ha, ha! If I knew that, do you think I would be lying here listening to this?
[puts the phone on Lord Zedd, who is snoring. Loudly. And wearing a sleep-mask]
Rita Repulsa: My advice to you, Divatox: RUN!
Divatox: Thanks for nothing!
- Next season later shows that they just downright hate each other.
- There's also Divatox actually meeting Maligore for the first time. She tries breaking the ice and shakes his hand... and promptly starts screaming her head off when it hurts.
- Divatox's out-of-context raspberry blowing.
- The Terrorzord's defeat. It was able to hold its own against the Rangers (With Elgar of all people piloting it), yet it lost because the Monster of the Week actually hit it instead of the Rangers' Zord, turning it into a camel.
- "The evil pizzas were no match for a simple stoplight!"
- In "Shadow Rangers", the monster is defeated in a very unconventional way... the Turbo Megazord simply stands in front of the sun and makes the monster vanish in its shadow.
- In the outtakes for "Honey I Shrunk the Rangers Part I," Tommy sees the Blue Centurion after he's been shrunk, and immediately proceeds to step right on him with his foot, crushing him.
- Like with the Tengas, the Piranhatrons theme song doesn't make them sound threatening at all, instead insulting them.
They're ugly, they're stupid, they're lazy. Piranhatrons.
- "Gylph Hanger" gives us poor Pharoah (another of Divatox ex-fiancee's) suffering a bad case of Butt-Monkey for most of the ep, especially when he briefly loses his staff.