Funny: Power Rangers Turbo
- While the movie was pretty much average, there was the one exchange between Divatox and Rita that made it priceless.
Divatox: Hi Rita, D. here. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I totally forgot about the time change, but I need you to tell me this: how do I get rid of the Power Rangers?
[speaking from another planet]
Rita Repulsa: What? The Power Rangers? Ha, ha, ha, ha! If I knew that, do you think I would be lying here listening to this?
[puts the phone on Lord Zedd, who is snoring. Loudly. And wearing a sleep-mask]
Rita Repulsa: My advice to you, Divatox: RUN!
Divatox: Thanks for nothing!
- Next season later shows that they just downright hate each other.
- The Terrorzord's defeat. It was able to hold its own against the Rangers (With Elgar of all people piloting it), yet it lost because the Monster of the Week actually hit it instead of the Rangers' Zord, turning it into a camel.
- "The evil pizzas were no match for a simple stoplight!"
- In "Shadow Rangers", the monster is defeated in a very unconventional way... the Turbo Megazord simply stands in front of the sun and makes the monster vanish in its shadow.