Funny: Power Rangers Zeo
- In "King for a Day, Part 2," Zedd and company enjoy watching Jason fighting off a brainwashed Tommy. They anticipate "the Rangers finally out of the way"... only to realize that would gain them nothing, as the Machine Empire would be able to conquer Earth unimpeded. This leads Zedd to declare - much to his disbelief and difficulty - there's only one thing they can do:
Zedd: (seething) We have to...help the Power Rangers! (shudders)Rita: (faints)
- Also in that episode, there's the "fight scene" pitting Bulk and Skull against a squad of Cogs. Suprisingly, Bulk and Skull actually win the fight when their usual bumbling somehow translates into a fair amount of inadvertent, yet hilariously effective Deadly Dodging. It seems that the Cogs were only programmed to anticipate and fight against the usual martial arts styled fighting, and not comedic fighting — which they are not prepared for, nor accustomed to, at all.
- "A Few Bad Seeds", where Rocky is turned into a hybrid plant-man, resulting in Getting Crap Past the Radar with his slew of pickup lines directed at Kat.
- "Another Song and Dance". Morphing call. The best part is that while Nakia Burrise does have an excellent singing voice, Jason David Frank... doesn't (although, according to some sources, Frank's singing voice is good, he just thought it'd be funnier for Tommy to be hilariously off-key.)
- Y'know what? The entire episode itself is hilarious, since we get both Tanya and Tommy being forced to sing all their dialogue after a monster afflicts the two with a spell that causes them to sing non-stop. Even their morphing callsigns are redubbed in their singing voices for this episode. We also get the Megazords being forced to dance thanks to the aforementioned spell. Which is hilariously awesome.
- The Rangers defeating Cogs by pieing them. Especially at the end. All the Cogs except one teleport away. The straggler asks "Hey, where'd they go?" and then gets hit by a pie from each Ranger.
- Something about Zedd's line when Rita gets them approval to crash in Master Vile's galaxy while the Machine Empire invades Earth is hilarious.
Zedd: Goodie goodie gumdrops...
- Zedd's peace offering to the Machine Empire includes giving young Prince Sprocket a present; at this point, Zedd has stolen a page out of Jokey Smurf's playbook...
Zedd: (driving away in the camper) I hope they get a bang out of our going-away present...(chuckles)
- In "A Zeo Beginning, Part II", the Rangers are bombarding Zordon and Alpha with questions about the Machine Empire, and Alpha tries to stop them, but suffers a meltdown and ends up shooting sparks out of the little "bump" on his head and babbling:
Alpha: Too many questions, must process all information- (babbling noises)
- Meanwhile, Rito and Goldar have amnesia, and when they enter Bulk and Skull's house, a madcap chase ensues, with Bulk at one point facing the camera, inexplicably swapping his police hat for a knight's helmet, then back; finally, everyone collapses into a heap at the end of the scene.
- In "The Puppet Blaster" Bulk and Skull were forced to watch over Lt. Stone's nephew, who is a complete brat. By the end of the episode, they trick him into getting pied in the face by the title clown.
- Impursonator is rather funny looking on its own, but during one scene, it and a machine-controlling monster made by King Mondo each commandeer a Megazord and start fighting each other.
- And while all this is going on, Bulk and Skull are in the middle of their exam to earn their detective licenses. They remain completely oblivious to the destruction as they think it's all part of the exam, even though their office is being torn to shreds. As it turns out, they pass the exam not because they studied, but because they got extra credit for working through a monster attack.