Funny: Postman Pat
Being a Children's BBC and CBeebies show Postman Pat has seen some fairly funny moments including;
From the original series:
- Pat has an accident in the post office after putting on Mrs Goggins' spare glasses in "Postman Pat in a Muddle"
- Pat getting stuck in the clay when it starts to run in "Postman Pat Misses the Show"
- Again in the same episode, the gust of wind covers Miss Hubbard's blouse in paint, with Pat remarking "I think the wind's trying to paint you!"
- Granny Dryden forgetting her hat in "Postman Pat Takes the Bus"
- Jess tripping up Pat in "Postman Pat's Difficult Day"
- A hen stealing Pat's sandwich in "Postman Pat and the Magpie Hen"
- Pat hitting Alf Thompson with a snowball in "Postman Pat Goes Sledging"
From the 2004 series:
- Ted overfilling a massive balloon (which exploded in front of Pat and Jess) in Postman Pat's Flying Post.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.