- The opening scene where Peter is stuck in traffic - an old guy with a walker on the sidewalk is making better time than him.
- Lumbergh questions the consultants' judgement about Peter... and immediately finds himself being interviewed by them.
- "...'PC Load Letter'? What the fuck does that mean?!"
- When a wasted Samir goes, "Back up in yo' ass with the resurrection" after leaving Peter's house.
- Peter's nightmare about Lumbergh screwing Joanna and still being his usual inane, smarmy self.
- The second nightmare is great as well:
Judge: In light of the senselessness of these heinous crimes that you have committed against Initech, I hereby sentence you, Michael Bolton, and Samir Naan... Nanadajibad... to a term of no less than four years in a federal "pound me in the ass" prison. Peter Gibbons, you've led a trite and meaningless life, and you're a very bad person.
- The plan scene.
Peter: We need to swear...to God, Allah...to never tell anyone about this.
Lawrence: (through the wall) DON'T WORRY, MAN! I WON'T TELL ANYONE EITHER!
Michael: Who the fuck was that?!
Peter: Oh don't worry, he's cool.
- How about when they smash up that printer while the Geto Boys are playing?.
- In one scene, Peter is blowing off his job off by fishing during a montage. In the very next scene of the montage, he brings the fish to work, lays it out on one of his memos and proceeds to partially gut it, tossing the guts on a blank pile of his hated TPS reports.
- The scene with Lumbergh confronting Peter about the TPS reports while Peter is playing Tetris on his computer.
Lumbergh: Meeting? I wasn't aware of any meeting.
Peter: Yeah, they called me at home.
Lumbergh: That sounds great, Peter. and uh, we'll go ahead and get this all fixed up for ya.
- The sequence where they install the virus is Mundane Made Awesome at its finest.
Michael: Well, that was easy.
Peter: Yeah, I guess it was.
- This exchange between Peter and Lawrence:
Peter: Lawrence, let me ask you something: when you come in on Monday and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: ...no. Naw, man. Shit naw, man. Ah believe you'd get yer ass kicked sayin' somethin' lahk et, man.
- Smykowski telling the Bobs about his great people skills, by profanely screaming at them.
Bob: What would you say you do here?
Tom: Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills. I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that?! What the hell is wrong with you people?!
- After his meeting with the Bobs, Peter decides to just leave the office. On his way out he encounters Lumbergh, who greets him with a standard "Oh. Peter. What's happening?", expecting Peter to stop and talk to him. Peter however just sidesteps and continues down the hall toward the exit, leaving Lumbergh standing there looking as if he can't quite process what just happened.