- The opening scene where Peter is stuck in traffic - an old guy with a walker on the sidewalk is making better time than him.
- Lumbergh questions the consultants' judgement about Peter... and immediately finds himself being interviewed by them.
- "...'PC Load Letter'? What the fuck does that mean?!"
- When a wasted Samir goes, "Back up in yo' ass with the resurrection" after leaving Peter's house.
- The nightmare with Lumbergh.
- The plan scene.
Peter: We need to swear...to God, Allah...to never tell anyone about this.
Michael: Who the fuck was that?!
Peter: Oh don't worry, he's cool.
- How about when they smash up that printer while the Geto Boys are playing?.
- In one scene, Peter is blowing off his job off by fishing during a montage. In the very next scene of the montage, he brings the fish to work, lays it out on one of his memos and proceeds to partially gut it, tossing the guts on a blank pile of his hated TPS reports.
- The scene with Lumbergh confronting Peter about the TPS reports while Peter is playing Tetris on his computer.
Peter: Not right now, Lumbergh, I'm kinda busy. In fact, I'm gonna have to ask you to just go ahead and come back some other time. I've got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes.
Lumbergh: Meeting? I wasn't aware of any meeting.
Peter: Yeah, they called me at home.
Lumbergh: That sounds great, Peter. and uh, we'll go ahead and get this all fixed up for ya.
- The sequence where they install the virus is Mundane Made Awesome at its finest.
Michael: Well, that was easy.
Peter: Yeah, I guess it was.
- This exchange between Peter and Lawrence:
Peter: Lawrence, let me ask you something: when you come in on Monday and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?
Lawrence: ...no. Naw, man. Shit naw, man. Ah believe you'd get yer ass kicked sayin' somethin' lahk et, man.
- Smykowski telling the Bobs about his great people skills, by profanely screaming at them.