Funny: Need for Speed
- The randomized dialogue in Hot Pursuit 2010 when you wreck an officer comes in two parts, both randomised seperately which has more than enough potential to become this.
Officer: Vehicle disabled, send EMS.Dispatch: A tow truck has been sent out, ETA 15 minutes.
- In a similar vein, when you bust a Racer, you might hear your Player Character say "That's my 50th ticket today!"
- An alternate line could include: "Dispatch... uh... I don't think he'll be bothering us again."
- "Suspect has been apprehended" whilst the racer's Zonda lies on the side of the road as a smoldering wreck.
- "Suspect has been issued with a speeding ticket and fine" while the racer's Lamborghini Murcielago SV rolls on the road and pieces of it go flying.
- "Don't mess with the SCPD."
- The damage system in Hot Pursuit 2010 includes Critical Existence Failure. Combine this with the game's dramatic camera swoops when a vehicle wrecks, and you potentially have some pretty over-the-top fender-benders.
- The physics in Hot Pursuit 2 can make way for some hilarious moments as brushing the side of a bus or car at high speeds will send your car into a massive spin out or even send it flying!
- Cheaters in Hot Pursuit 2010. While they got all it takes to rule the game they just don't have patience and it's friggin' hilarious watching cheaters destroy themselves!
- The TV Spot for the Most Wanted reboot: from Mexican Standoff to Flipping the Bird and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- After you win a couple of races in Carbon, Nikki comes in and sends Neville to get drinks. After he leaves, she calls in Sal to join your team, then leaves. Sal starts brown-nosing as soon as she's gone.
Sal: "I know all the back streets. I can customize anything. I practically built all the kits you see around this place."Neville: "I got soda and water. Where'd she go?"(Sal casually takes a glass of water.)Sal: "I'll even put up with this guy."
- This immortal line from the first game:
- Most Wanted 2012's ambush event intro cinematics. What. The. Fuck.
NerdCubed: I'm sorry. Has my breakfast cereal been spiked this morning?
- For some console gamers, hearing that if PC Gamers raise the framerate to 60 FPS (Normally locked at 30), the game goes batshit insane. TotalBiscuit was not pleased, to say the least.
- Some humorous Gameplay and Story Segregation can kick in during Rivals if you're playing as a cop and the dispatcher tells you to end the pursuit quickly because the racer is causing massive destruction and is endangering the public... when you're likely destroying and endangering just as much as the racer is in your pursuit of him/her.
The film based on the games:
- Finn stripping off all his clothes and leaving work completely naked while people gawk at him.
Cop: That's your car, son?
- During the same scene, Tobey trolling the police officer outside right before the car chase. The faces he makes are hilarious.
Tobey: Uh, no, no no no no, no, no, are you crazy? You know how expensive this car is?
Cop: Why don't you just take it around the corner?
Tobey: Hey, did you see how fast I was going? It must have been 160 on that, on that off ramp. I mean, you should drive this car. I mean, it's amazing.
Tobey: It's insane.
Julia: I am so sorry. My boyfriend is obviously trying to impress me...
Cop: Why don't we just take it around the block, now?
Tobey: (massive grin and thumbs-up)
- Maverick commandeering a news chopper and during an actual news broadcast, he focuses the camera on some women jogging, complete with close-ups of their asses. Cut to the people at the network frantically yelling to cut to commercial.
- Also Maverick's prisoner exercises.