Awesome: Need for Speed
- One day someone found a cheater in Hot Pursuit 2010 who was trying to NOS all the way to victory. Others just backed down (disconnect). Not this guy.
- Uploader's account is down though, but you get the idea.
- Just look at the cheater ramming this player in vain near the finale. Priceless.
- The Run has Jack ramming a freaking helicopter!
- NFS II and III's intros.
- See how far you can go off those interlocking rings in Most Wanted 2012 with a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport or a Koenigsegg Agera R using powershot pro nitrous. Either way, it's fun to go off those rings.
- If you drive at it from the correct angle (facing the hotel with the rings in the foreground, it's almost directly from the right, a bit towards the hotel) in a fast, flat car like the LFA or Marussia, you can land INSIDE the parking garage. That's right: you can launch a supercar into a gap between 2 concrete barriers maybe twice as tall as your car!
- You think that's far? Combining the Ultimate Speed Pack and Terminal Velocity DLC and using the mod-switching bug mentioned on the YMMV page will let you go over a plane with a Hennessey Venom GT Spyder at 270+ MPH and land OVER SIX HUNDRED YARDS AWAY.
- With the Terminal Velocity DLC for Most Wanted 2012, you can have a drag race on an airport strip, with airplanes parked on the runway. Not to mention the feeling you get when you pass either one of the speed cameras at either side, reminding you that you are in control of a machine that can (with generous tuning) break 300 MPH/480 KPH.
- All of the racing scenes in the film, made better by the fact that they were all done practically with no CGI whatsoever.
- Also from the film: "Just go to the window."
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.