- Five words: Pinkie Pie in Sugar Rush.
- Just the idea alone of having Batman in a cheerful and colorful place like Ponyville.
- General Zod being turned into a bunny, then ending up in the possession of Fluttershy.
Angel: [angrily stares at Zod]
- Bunny Zod meeting Angel.
- The beginning of the Pokémon video.
- Once again, the Wonderbolts fail epically at saving Ponyville from a rampaging monster, complete with Lampshade Hanging from Soarin'.
- Apparently, ponies are controlled by the emotions from Inside Out.
- How Pinkie Pie gets Elsa & Anna home. She actually takes them outside to Adobe Photoshop as she clicks on various tabs which show (in order): Ponyville, Mexico with the Three Caballeros, a still image of Starry Night, Deadpool asleep on a chair, an incarcerated Prince Hans in Southern Isles, and finally Arendelle with Sven in the background. Pinkie Pie just grabs and dumps the sisters into that file as Anna is beyond hysterics over what happened.
- The confused reactions of the sisters as they see all these. When they get to Prince Hans, however, he notices the sisters and growls angrily at them and the sisters react with angry glares back at him.
- In that same video, after Applejack pulls a Get A Hold Of Yourself Man on her, Twilight replies with, "did you just smack a princess?"
- The entirety of the video with Homestar Runner, but especially Strong Bad's reaction to meeting Twilight.
Twilight: (as Strong Bad lays on the floor and convulses) Yeah, that's the reaction I'd expect from a non-pony.