Funny: My Inner Life
- Unintentional (probably), when it's casually mentioned that Dalamar is sipping tea in the garden with Jenna, Link, and Princess Zelda, in the middle of him talking about the evil overlord of his land.
- Heck, just the gryphons in general are a huge source of hilarious Narm
- During the Dramatic Reading, when the reader played Closer by Nine Inch Nails to the sexual bonding scene.
- The "tiger" sexual metaphors. ALL OF THEM.
- The birth of Link Jr. Especially Jenna's screaming "URAGH!", which is even better in Manwithoutabody's Dramatic Reading.
- The last chapter, where Link and Jenna flee to Hyrule Castle from the first major foe the Big Bad sends their way. Even better because they're shrieking like cowards the whole. So much for the triforce of courage.
- It's even funnier if you consider two things: First, that Jenna has already set fire to much bigger, stronger enemies, while traveling the dangerous journey to the land of the gryphons, so there should be nothing stopping her from doing the same to the thing that attacks them. Second, that given how small their cottage is, yet somehow they somehow have time for a dramatic scene of Jenna outrunning the monster to get Link Jr., it appears that the thing moves at the speed of plot.
- In his Dramatic Reading, Manwithoutabody decides to voice ALL of Link's lines to sound like the voice used for him in the CD-i games.