- When the now-heavyweight Martin Short goes into his dance number, Nigel can barely show his surprise.
Nigel: Oh, good grief. Does he look a tad heavier to you?Rizzo: Define 'tad'.Nigel: About two tons!Rizzo: Then yes, I'd say he looks a 'tad' heavier.
Nigel: Next to him, even Ms. Piggy seems thin.Rizzo: Come off it, he's not that big.Piggy: I heard that!
- Then Martin dances with Ms. Piggy;
- At the end of one episode, Miss Piggy wakes up during a flight to see something on the wing, and she freaks out. Meanwhile, seated next to her is William Shatner, who tries to calm her down by saying, "Oh, he's been bothering me for years."
- The 'Lion Sleeps Tonight' sketch, where the singing is actually keeping the titular lion awake, to the point where he chases the other animals off the stage. And onto Clifford.
- In the Heather Locklear episode, Heather is hypnotized so that she switches from good to evil at the sound a double-clang. In the final number, Kermit keeps making that same noise with his cane. At one point, Heather begins hitting baby rabbits with her umbrella. Rizzo comments, "We're gonna hear from people."
- The Andie MacDowell episode, particularly Bunsen coping with a mid-life crisis with the absence of Beaker, who is out on a Star Trek cruise bearing George Takei's constant egotistic talking. Then it ends on Takei and Beaker stranded in a frozen island. As Beaker finally teleports away, Takei moans how annoying Beaker was, until he continues his rambling to a nearby penguin.
- Bunsen getting left with a sad and lonely man, figuratively and literaly, with the random appearance of Ben Stein in his cabinet.
- "Pretty Bunsen".
- They keep trying to get Garth Brooks to do a country song. However, they forgot to mention which country... cue "If I Were A Rich Man".
- Special mention must go to the sight of the then-multi Platinum-selling country singer in full kabuki garb and makeup.
- Christmas Party '93.