Funny / Muppet Viral Videos
- The end of "Bohemian Rhapsody" when it zooms out to reveal the Muppets on a computer screen:
Kermit: Uh, Scooter? Remind me to stop setting up these video conferences. They're not very productive.
- Most of the replacement lyrics from the Bohemian Rhapsody cover.
- The ending to "Ode To Joy", which dissolves into complete chaos and ends with one of the Beakers being zapped.
- Beaker accepts his Webby Award... and gets electrocuted. There's also a video of him flirting with the hostess.
- When the caption writer begins talking to the audience in Popcorn.
- Da Bazooki. 'Nuff said.
- Beaker getting attacked by youtube comments.
- Sam The Eagle and "American Woman"...that is all.
- Stand By Me, this little bit:
Big Mean Carl: No I won't-
Big Mean Carl: Be afraid.
Bunny: Don't eat me...
Big Mean Carl: Just as long, as you stand-
Bunny: *said in a completely straight tone* Don't do it...
Big Mean Carl
: STAND BY ME! *eats bunny* NOMNOMNOM!
- Just the sheer fact that Statler and Waldorf have evolved with the times and become internet trolls.
Statler: (as Waldorf types furiously on a keyboard) Y'know, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Waldorf: (turns to stare at him in disbelief)
Statler: ...I'm sorry, keep going. I don't know where that came from. Go ahead. (Waldorf resumes typing furiously) Uh, I think there's a "k" in "knucklehead".