Funny: Muppets from Space
- At one point, the Muppets in Gonzo's rescue party stand on each other's shoulders (Kermit on Fozzie and Pepe on Miss Piggy) to disguise themselves as doctors. This makes the size of their heads look out of proportion to the size of their bodies, and it's made all the more funny when they come across a real doctor, who gives them a weird look and walks away. The best part is Kermit's "What in the world?" when they find Gonzo strapped to a gurney, Rizzo chewing through the straps, and Dr. Phil dramatically screaming in fear.
- The commentary track, where the director, Gonzo, and Rizzo all riff on the movie and tell stories about making it (like that the dream sequence at the beginning was actually shot inside Gonzo's head).
- The scene where Gonzo, right after being struck by lightning to talk with the Cosmic Fish, rushes into Kermit, Clifford, Rizzo and Pepe's poker game...and electric discharge sets Rizzo's cards on fire.
Pepe: Dos Deuces. The Prawn Cracker wins.Rizzo: A PAIR OF TWOS? I swear, I had four aces, I really did! NotePepe:: (singing) You got know when to hold 'em...and when to fold 'em...
- Miss Piggy and reporter Shelley, going toe to toe. Also counts as a moment in awesome for Piggy!
- After Gonzo's broadcast attracts all manner of UFO fans to the house, we see Sam - an Eaglelander in more ways than one - trying to shoo them away. "There is nobody here but us honest, hard-working Americans!" ... Who are honest, hard-working talking frogs, pigs, vermin, crustaceans, and whatevers. (This assumes, of course, that the Swedish Chef is a naturalized citizen.)
Sam: ...Now get off my Kentucky bluegrass!
- "Smoking is bad for you, okaaaaay?!"
- The security guard (played by Kathy Griffin, oddly enough) being chased off by Animal and then comes back madly in love with him. Unbelievable.
- Bobo, in general. He's such a lovable idiot. This troper is particularly fond of when he sings to himself while getting Gonzo some jalapenos for his sandwich.
- The cameo by Pacey and Joey, with Clifford telling them that this is a Muppet movie.
- Pere's attempt to put the moves on Pacey.
- "The Cosmic Fish have spoken to me! I'M FROM OUTER SPA-HA-HAAACE!" said by a hysterical Gonzo, who is smoking from just being struck by lighting. But that's not the funny part. It's the lack of reaction from Rizzo, Pepe, Kermit, and the other Muppets, who are playing poker. As far as they're concerned, Gonzo is doing nothing out of the ordinary.
- When the government agency is examining the evidence of Gonzo's people looking for him with the "Are you there?" messages. The last one shown says "Are you three?" and the line that follows is "We believe this one is a spelling mistake."