- The running gag of Mrs. Bulveridge able to hear someone slacking off despite being in a completely different room or upstairs. When Billy Bones wants rum, you hear her screaming "Don't be giving him anymore rum!" Everyone stares up as Billy moans "How does she bloody do that?!"
- It pays off as the last we see of her, she's literally smashed through the wall of the burning inn, fighting a half dozen pirates at once and telling the guys to just run, she'll hold them off.
Jim, Gonzo and Rizzo: How does she do that?!
- When Gonzo spills gunpowder all over the store room floor at the Admiral Benbow, and then the pirates attack him and Rizzo; they drop a lit candle onto the spilled gunpowder, with awesome and hilarious results.
Dog Pirate: Oh, woof.
- Statler and Waldorf's first exchange:
Statler: Take a cruise, you said. See the world, you said. Now, we're stuck on the front of this stupid ship.
Waldorf: Well, it could be worse. We could be stuck in the audience.
- This dialogue when Polly Lobster is introduced:
Gonzo: I thought sailors had talking parrots as pets.
Long John Silver: Talking... parrots?
- "...and people die by falling overboard!" Great line to insert in a cheery song about sailing for adventure.
- "...and margaritas at the midnight buffet!" "MARGARITAS AT THE MIDNIGHT BUFFET!"
- The roll call scene.
: Big-fat-Ugly-bug-faced-baby-eating-O'Brien? (Smallet does a Double Take
and looks at the list)
Samuel Arrow: Angel Marie!
- Pretty much every single name called is a gag.
Arrow: Old Tom!
Old Tom: Aye!
Arrow: Real Old Tom!
Older Tom: Aye!
Dead Tom: *a Muppet skeleton steps into frame, manipulated by another Muppet* Aye-aye!
Arrow and Smollett exchange looks as if saying "what do you know about that!"
Arrow: Clueless Morgan!
Clueless Morgan: Huh?
Arrow: Headless Bill! (beat) Headless Bill?
Arrow and Smollett lead over and see a headless guy, who gives them a salute.
- After the roll is called and Kermit (and the audience) get a good look at the rather unsavory crew, he very calmly and politely asks to see the main characters in his cabin. Cut to him screaming "WHO HIRED THIS CREW? THIS IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE SEEDIEST BUNCH OF CUTTHROATS, VILLAINS AND SCOUNDRELS I'VE EVER SEEN, SO WHO HIRED THEM?!?!? *huff* *huff*" Everyone points to Fozzie, who points at his own finger.
"Your finger hired the crew???"
"No, that's silly! That man who lives in my finger hired the crew. Mr Bimbo." *listens to his finger* "What? Ah, yeah, he relied heavily on the advice of an excellent cook, Long John Silver."
"A cook, and a guy who lives in a bear's finger???"
"I'm starting to worry about this voyage."
- Clueless Morgan and company trying to torture Gonzo for information. They put Gonzo on the rack, but the only thing they succeed at doing is making his arms and legs ten feet long.
Gonzo: I might even have a future in the NBA!
- Even funnier in that if you watch the scene closely one of Gonzo's arms or legs gets over to where Smollett is standing and starts tickling him while Smollett stares into the camera.
- The "Cabin Fever" number.
- The following exchange as Gonzo and Rizzo sit eating apples:
Gonzo: This feels so weird.
Rizzo: What? That Mr. Arrow's dead?
Gonzo: That, and my pants are filled with starfish.
Rizzo: (beat) You and your hobbies.
- When Silver begins the "Professional Pirate" song, Jim is looking around with an expression of "the hell?"
- Midway through, Silver tells the pirates "this is my only number!"
- Benjamina's spoiled entrance. "You stupid anteater!"
- The Swedish Chef's very random appearance (complete with a fake pig snout) as the tribe's chef. The veggies says what the audience is thinking.
Vegetable: Well, how else were we gonna get him into this movie?
- Captain Flint killed fifteen men and hung up two of them on the path to the treasure because he thought it was funny... and then we find out that he dated Benjamina. Who complained that he was co-dependent.
- This exchange:
"Dead Tom's dead! Long John shot him!"
"But—Dead Tom's always been dead. That's why he's called 'Dead Tom.'"
"Oh." (drops the bones)
- And Long John rolling his eyes in the background.
- And this one:
Long John: The Black Spot? You dare to give me the Black Spot?
Clueless Morgan: (fearful and quickly points at Polly Lobster) He told me too!
Polly: Shut up, will ya!
Long John: And it's drawn on a page from the Bible? You tore a page from the Holy Scriptures to make a pirate’s death sentence?!
- "Very good. *eye roll* You're forgiven."
- Benjamina's reunion with Long John Silver
- The... "showdown" between the pirates and pig islanders.
You! Tiny pirate men stand down, or die like stinking dogs!
* Long John shoots his headdress off* Chieftain:
We see you have boom-boom sticks. *beat* Bye bye.
* tribe runs away*
- The reaction from Benjamina:
Benjamina: (facepalms) Oh brother...
Silver: Now, Benjamina!
Benjamina: (still exasperated and not looking at him) What?
- Samuel Arrow is still not done gauging the lifeboat's seaworthiness as he rows ashore, as he then asks the others to join him in the "exceptionally safe" lifeboat.
- Hearing that pirates are superstitious, Bunsen thinks up a way to get Silver's pirate crew to leave. Sam rises out into the ship's platform in white flour, with a deadpan performance as a 'ghost': "Boogie, boogie, boogie. I am the ghost of Samuel Arrow." *beat* "Boogie!" Followed by the entire pirate crew throwing themselves off the ship in panic.
- Statler and Waldorf in their last appearance, after they save Kermit and Ms. Piggy.
Statler: Waldorf you old fool. We're heroes! We saved the pig and the frog.
Waldorf: Well, it was too late to save the movie. (All laugh)
- In the middle of Kermit's Flynning, Silver says "Excuse me", and a distracted Kermit lets the sword go flying. Made better by the look of "you've gotta be kidding me" on Curry's face.
- Arrow's reaction. He face palms...while punching Polly Lobster without even looking.
- A massive Mood Whiplash occurs after Kermit and Mrs. Piggy has sung "Love Lead Us Here". Mrs. Piggy's rope suddenly burns up and she is about to fall to her death coupled with hysterical screaming. Kermit manages to catch her, and he has Wide Eyes and Shrunken Irises and a very expressive mouth as he struggles to support her weight.
- Love Led Us Here is in itself very funny, considering it's an Award Bait parody song where the participants are hanging upside down throughout.