- Johnny Cage's episode is a goldmine of funny moments:
- Three words: "YOU GOT CAGED!"
- "No shit the fighting's fake, it's a fucking movie!"
- Johnny gets even more moments in Season 2, especially with his general attitude when interacting with the others.
Stryker: Let's see if we can get you down to the beach, set you up by the fire and recover a bit-Johnny: And maybe Raiden will be there. He can call time-out or something!Stryker:...Johnny: I'm kidding. Relax.
Officer: Hey, Johnny, I'm a big fan. I've seen all your films. Double Panther, Time Shark...Can I have your autograph?Johnny: Would you let me go?Officer: Come on, man.Johnny: I was just kidding!Officer: Nice try.
- Johnny getting arrested after crashing the premiere of a new Chuck Norris film.
Mileena: (Snarls loudly and lets her Glasgow Grin go into a full-on Nightmare Face with tons of fangs. She then throws a sai, forcing Johnny to narrowly dodge and drop his shades.)
- His understandable reaction when time stops again.
- His constant mocking of Stryker's weapons, even calling him Batman at one point. He also points out that Stryker brought artillery to a knife fight.
- His combined Screw This, I'm Outta Here! and Precision F-Strike when he encounters Kitana and Mileena.
Johnny: Wait! Hold on! Can we just talk about this?! (Lands a combo on her) You got caged, bitch! (Gets hit with a Groin Attack) Ughhh, that's my move!
- His one-sided banter with Mileena during their fight.
Johnny: That's for my sunglasses, bitch!
- His Big Damn Heroes when saving Kitana from Mileena.
- A dark one given the scene, but Shang Tsung showing up in the diner and reminiscing with Liu Kang late in Season 2.
Shang Tsung: You left quite an impression last time.Liu Kang: (Calmly, casually eats his dinner.) As I recall, I removed your head.Shang Tsung: Heh. Yes, you did.