- Johnny Cage's Groin Attack towards Goro, especially since upon impact, the camera cut right to Goro's eyes dilating as he moaned in pain.
- Raiden then cheers and slaps another spectator on the back...then sheepishly apologizes. Made even funnier by the fact that the spectator is one of Shang Tsung's Mooks.
- Even funnier is the mook's look of confusion when Raiden apologizes.
- The twins mooks who seem to be a little HoYay for Goro.
- "Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole!"
- Even funnier when Johnny evades Goro he nurses his own hand in pain. Balls of Steel indeed.
- Less so but still good, Cage leaves an autographed photo after defeating Scorpion as a nod to his Friendship from the games.
- Johnny Cage meets Liu Kang for the first time. He tries to pay him to carry his luggage onboard the ship, thinking he's some valet. Liu Kang takes the money, grabs a suitcase, walks over to the edge of the water, drops it in, and walks off.
Johnny Cage: (watching his luggage sink) Huh. Thank God I didn't ask him to park the car.
- The comic spectacle of Johnny Cage carrying more bags than he knows what to do with onto the island, first falling over onto the beach, then the "no more steps" line, then Johnny falling over atop a large staircase and Liu asking "Do you need help with those?"
- When the Power Trio are leaving Shang Tsung's throne room and are trying to find Kitana, Cage is certain she went down a certain passageway (despite the still intact, hallway-wide spider webs). The passageway ends up leading them right back into the throne room.
Johnny Cage: I can smell her perfume.
Liu Kang: I don't smell anything!
Sonya Blade: I smell something...bullshit.
- Followed by Cage mockingly mimicking her.
- Immediately following this scene, the three are ambushed by a group of mooks. After handily fighting them off and engaging in some post-combat banter, they get a visit from Raiden:
Raiden: *mocking slow clap*
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Now why don't you tell me what you plan to do about...them?
''The three turn around... and realise there is a huge army of mooks behind them.
- The group prepares to fight, but Raiden stops the mooks with a single gesture and a calmly intoned threat, before guiding them out. Cage can't help but toss one last quip as he goes.
Johnny Cage: You guys are lucky he stopped us.
- "I'm in a hostile environment, I'm completely unprepared, I'm surrounded by people who probably wanna kick my ass... it's like being back in high school!"
- "The fate of billions will depend upon you. Heh heh heh heh... sorry."
- Johnny Cage, after seeing Sub-Zero kill an opponent by freezing him and causing him to shatter:
"'Come to a little tournament,' he said. 'Good for the career,' he said. Yeah, right..."
- Johnny gets a Cowardly Sidekick moment when the three heroes see a silhouette of Goro ahead:
Johnny: Sonya... you go on ahead. Find out what that was. Liu and I will wait right here.
- Of course, Sonya was being very reckless; Johnny was half snarking her for it.
- This exchange after Sonya doggedly goes after Shang Tsung and Kano:
Johnny: You have to admire her; when she sets her mind on something...
Liu Kang: It's not her mind you're admiring. *follows her*
Johnny: *shrug* It's true.