- Nathan explaining what happened when he told his mum he's immortal.
- Simon asking Alisha if she 'likes food.'
- These admittedly rather macabre lines between Simon and Lucy:
Simon: "For the first time in my life, I feel like I belong. Iīve never been this happy."
Lucy: "You've murdered your probation worker!"
Simon: "I didn't say it was perfect."
- Nathan again , as the crew stare down at Sally's body in the freezer. He is making a comment about how messed up it is until...
- Cut to the group throwing Sally's body off a boat... while Nathan eats a Cornetto.
- The entire exchange between Nathan and his brother about hitting their father in the head with a toaster.
Nathan: "You hit him in the head with a toaster!"
Jamie: "He's a fucking twat!"
- Nathan and his dad have a row in the police station about each others personal flaws.
Nathan's Dad: "Like you've never got anything wrong? We're not so different, y'know."
Nathan: "We are completely different! I'm gracefully tall, you're freakishly short!"
- And then later, when Nathan's Dad starts to leave...
Nathan: "Where're you going? That's right Dad, walk away with your tiny little legs, you fucking midget!"
- And when Nathan imparts to his father a bit of wisdom:
Nathan: "And you know what they say: Don't fuck a wounded bear!"
- Every scene about Nathan hitting on Simon in S02E03.
Nathan: "He's like a handsome shark!"
Even better is Nathan: "How can I control myself when you're so cute and I'm so horny and there's only a few thin pieces of cotton separating our genitals?"
- Simon making a joke and smiling in a slightly goofy way that reminds you that even though he's now Superhoodie, it's still Simon.
Simon: Everything's going to be okay. I should know, I'm from the future.
- On discussing with the rest of the Misfits on what to do with the new guy Ollie, Simon's deadpan response is hilarious.
Simon: "We kill him. (beat) ....I'm joking."
- Nathan's exchange with Tim.
Tim: "Where's Conti?!"
Nathan: (gestures to Simon) "Oh that's him, he's a right cunty."
- New guy Ollie's attempt in talking down the armed and unbalanced Tim.
Ollie: It's ok. I've had some training in conflict resolution *BOOM Headshot!*
- Nathan completely misunderstanding the story of the Good Samaritan.
Nathan: "The Good Samaritan: Walk on by!"
- "A bunch of young offenders develop superpowers, and not one of us thinks of using them to commit crime! Shame on us!"
- Nathan again in Episode 5.
Nathan: "Think about it! Itīs a fancy dress party, itīs dark, a lotīll be wearing masks—it's the perfect opportunity to commit murder! (thinks about it) And incest!!"
- This exchange between the gang and Luke, the corrupt priest in the Christmas Special.
Simon: "You're exploiting the vulnerable."
Kelly: "Taking money off people."
Alisha: "Sexually assaulting girls."
- From the same episode, everything about Marnie giving birth, but particularly Nathan stomping to death what he thought was an alien baby. It wasn't. It was the placenta. Which splattered. All over the group.
Kelly: "IT'S THE AFTERBIRTH, YOU DICKHEAD!"
- Bless Marnie when she hears the plan to steal money from Jesus to get their powers back.
Marnie: (proudly) "And then we're going to kick the shit out of Jesus!"
- And when they finally manage to do so- by accident, and killing him in the process, Nathan immediately takes a wad of bills and makes the sign of the cross over "Jesus'" prone body. "Just in case it really is him!"
- Curtis' counter argument regarding the selling of his powers:
Kelly: "Twenty fuckin' grand!"
Simon: "You sold your powers?"
Kelly: "Yeah mate."
Simon: "You shouldn't be doing this. We were given them for a reason!"
Nikki: "And what reason's that?"
Curtis: "I'll give you twenty thousand reasons for getting rid of 'em!"
Simon: "It's like in Superman 2 when Superman gives up his powers so that he can be with Lois Lane."
Simon: "General Zod took over the world!"
- Curtis earns his Deadpan Snarker stripes this episode as well.
Nathan: "I mean we did sod all with our powers but at least we never abused them. We never raped or murdered anyone."
Curtis: (points to Alisha) "She raped me. And we killed loads of people."
- Bonus is Alisha giving him a look that is a mix of what are you complaining about and get over it.
- In S2 E6, when Laura the new agent of the now famous ABSO 5 asks 'Is there anything else I need to know ?'... and unfortunately get answers.
- Well, Nathan tripled with a girl and Kelly shagged
a monkey... a gorilla.
- In S2E2, while Nathan and Jamie are talking, Nathan is grilling a sandwich. With a clothes iron. This troper and her mother burst into laughter.
- In Season 2 Episode 6, Nathan shoots himself in the head, comes back to life, does a bow, and the credits roll with the title of the special: "Oops, There Goes My Brains!" with credits rolling.
- This exchange:
Nathan: "I just realised. I haven't died this week."
Simon: "It's only Thursday, there's still time."