- Brodie's steadily increasing rage about the kid on the escalator.
I hope his pants get caught and a bloodbath ensues!
- Brodie Bruce, quote machine: "I woulda made a sexy chick!"
- Brodie's rant about being stuck in the past while walking backwards and the inevitable payoff.
Brodie: You face forward or you face the possibility of shock and damage! *immediately gets hit in the back of the head with a ladder*
- Jay and Silent Bob, "avenging" Brodie, beat the crap out of the Easter Bunny in front of an army of children, who then proceed to pummel them both.
- A few scenes later, one of the game show execs mentions that "the Easter Bunny was accosted this morning."
- The sound that Jay makes when he sees that the police are closing in on he and Silent Bob.
- The various things that Silent Bob pulls out of his coat to escape Team La Fours.
- Everything involving the topless three-nippled psychic, Ivanna.
TS: You have a third nipple?
Brodie: *has been horribly uncomfortable through the entire scene* What are you talking about? It's as clear as day!
- Pretty much the entire Truth or Date sequence is one, with Brodie getting most of the best lines, frequently at the expense of Gil.
Brodie: *after Gil's proposed date plans* That was the biggest load of CRAP I've ever heard! I mean look at you, you're the kinda guy that would beg for sex. And I should know, we can smell our own.
- And then how he goes off on a story about his Cousin Walter jacking off in public. And the audience appears to be very engrossed by the story.
- Any time Jay draws a blueprint, and any time they try to carry it out.
Jay: Fly, fatass! Fly!
- Silent Bob crashing through the dressing room wall twice while carrying out said plans and happening upon Gwen changing.
- Then when Gwen happens upon Jay and Silent Bob talking to Brodie after Shannon beats him up, Silent Bob tries to conceal his face, but Gwen notices him anyway.
- Shannon Hamilton has tried to screw girls in a very uncomfortable place:
Various: What, like the back of a Volkswagen?
- Everybody but poor Willam Black seeing the sailboat in the Magic-Eye picture.
Little Girl: Wow, it's a schooner!
William: Ha ha ha ha. You dumb bastard. It's not a schooner... it's a sailboat.
- T.S. referring to Trish the Dish as a "Junior Master's in Johnson."
- After Tricia admits to sleeping with Shannon, she tells Brodie that Shannon has quite a disdain for him. Brodie's horrified reaction: "Ew, he mentioned me during sex?!"
- Hearing the line "One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass" the second the movie starts.