- In the vein of the Rule of Funny, the game's trailers certainly count:
- How the Gold Master Was Delayed.
- The glorious Magicka: Vietnam trailer. Broken Swenglish, explosions, and a parody.
- The ad for Magicka Vietnam was a parody of Battlefield's orange light that shows up in promotional artworks, except this time it was the mage's cloth catching on fire.
- Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet; now featuring Yellow Abuse on iOS!
- The end of this trailer; "New Robes, New Maps, No New 'Friends'"
- "Remember: The safety word is banana!"
- After this point, you get an option in the pause menu to skip the sequence. It is simply labeled "Banana!"
- "You have no social skills whatsoever!"
- One of the seas on the map of Magicka is called Boring Bay, a plain is named the Partially Snowy Plains and there are forests named the Disappointing Forest and That Other Forest. The cartographers of the world of Magicka certainly weren't very creative with their names.
- Not to mention the Department of Redundancy Department that is "Fornskogur Forest" ("'Ancient-Forest' Forest"). Show the title to a Scandinavian Grammar Nazi and you just might end up with a fun rant to add to the fun!
- And finally, the word "Wizard" is Believed to have come from the word for "Wise", or "Wise man", Wis.