- After being affected by the Virus Bullet, Amitie asks either Yuuno or Arf for help, but she points her guns at them while doing it. And after she wins the fight, caused by her own idiocy, she comically falls from the sky.
- Vivio's first encounter with Yuuno in the storyline of Gears of Destiny.
Vivio: No way! The Chief Librarian is strong! As expected of the "Ace of Aces'" magical teacher.Yuuno: I told you I'm not a Chief Librarian! Wait, did you just say "Ace of Aces"?
- After beating her, this exchange occurs (not a very accurate translation).
Yuuno: Are you from another world? If so, where from and how did you end up here?Vivio: Um... well... Ah! Nanoha-mama and Fate-mama are coming this way!Yuuno: Huh? (presumably falls for the trick)Vivio: Jet Step, go!Yuuno: Ah!Vivio: (while getting away) I'm sorry!!!Yuuno: Another got away again... come to think of it, did she say "Nanoha-mama"?
- Then a few moments after that...
- Yuuno really doesn't get much of a break:
- If you choose him against the Liese Twins, It's Personal for Lotte because she thinks a Dark Piece has copied her "beloved cute boy".
- If you choose him against Stern, she fights him because he's Nanoha's magic teacher. After winning against her, she goes away while calling Yuuno "Master". Nanoha is confused that he's suddenly Stern's master.
- When Einhard encounters him, she doesn't run away. Instead, she takes the opportunity to test her skills against Nanoha's teacher. Being a Badass Teacher sucks for him.
- Arf defeats Levi the Slasher in Sequence 3. As Levi went through the first game as a Chaotic Evil Omnicidal Maniac due to various reasons, Arf (and likely the players of the first game) expected the following to play out like your traditional "good trumps evil with the help of Unstoppable Rage" scene. Instead, she gets this:
Arf: Behave already. We're gonna try Dr. Shamal's sealing magic.
Levi: (starts crying) Auu...
Levi: WAAAAAAAHHH!!! What is it?! Why are you bullying me?! Did I do anything bad to you? I haven't even done anything yet!
Arf: Err... well...
Levi: The fragments are not coming out because of us, they're doing so by themselves! How is that our fault? If you don't like blue then just say it!
Arf: You don't have to put it that way...
Levi: Who cares about you! WAAAAAH! I hate you!
Fate: "I am Fate. Fate Testarossa."Levi: "Hate?"Fate: "Fate!"Levi: "It's troublesome, so I'll just call you 'Original'."Fate: "(I think that name is more troublesome... But I guess it's fine?)"
- If Fate fights her instead, she tries to introduce herself after her victory. Unfortunately, Levi is really bad with names.
- One of the unlockable costumes for Reinforce is a School Swimsuit with a pink inner-tube. It makes her dramatic end-of-battle sequence absolutely hysterical.