- Just randomly seeing "Exploding Sock Puppet" being the first words said to you..then after some random moment of understanding everyone, you suddenly hear someone shout, "TOAST! HORNY TOADS!". And that's when you know...
- There's more of those too, even after the game starts. you get locked in a dark tower/prison and are stripped of all of your items, yes, including your translation bracelet.
- Gorgor. Just Gorgor.
- Just how does Valkan try to create a distraction in The Cald?
Valkan: "Aaagh! Fire!! FIRE!!!!!! There's FIRE everywhere!! Noo! Oh, the humanity! The sorrow!! It's spreading!! We'll all be burnt to a cinder! Our flesh will be seared to the very bone! HOT HOT HOT!!"
- Agram mentions Tony that, even if he stops Morag in the Aderial Shadow Geyser, more will keep showing up. He mentions how there will be one in a lot more regions that weren't explored in the game boy game - and throwing in a line about how there will be two in D'resh. It might give an odd chuckle.
- Agram trolling the Final Dreamers in the season 1 finale.
- The Final Dreamers having to deal with Chur's reputation while traveling with him.
Edyn: We're not going to get arrested here are we?Weavian Guard: Halt!Chur: You do a few bad deeds and no one lets you live it down.
- The Power of the Creators◊ spell. For one thing, it's a completely meta card that lets you off anyone you don't like... so long as they didn't work on the card game. The art depicts a giant finger from nowhere ready to flick a poor Magi into the sunset. And its card type? "Universally Desired Spell." Snerk.